Devan Kline: Answering the Most Important Questions
Subscribe and Listen On
My guest is Devan Kline, the CEO and founder of a fitness community sweeping the nation, Burn Boot Camp. Devan is all about helping the members of his gyms discover the values, passions, and causes that will motivate them to health, wealth, and peak performance. But like Devan says, in order to inspire people, you've gotta be inspired. So I grilled Devan on how to find that inspiration and how to connect the dots between a career as an athlete and whatever's next. Along the way, Devan spills some brilliant insights for athletes in transition:
In today's show, you'll hear:
- The 1 key skill that Devan learned pitching with the San Francisco Giants that has shaped his business aspirations.
- The moment Devon knew that he couldn't work for someone else and had to start his own company.
- How to align your career plans with your built-in, unique-to-you standards.
- Why you have to love yourself now in order to pursue a better life tomorrow.
Find a Burn Boot Camp location near you.
Looking for more Tony Robbins? Buckle up.*
Here's more about Dr. Joe Dispenza, the visualization expert that Devan mentions:*
* Parallel and Life After Sports do not endorse these views. We're sharing them for reference.
Connect With Us
Connect With Devan Kline